Inside Sales Account Manager
ScholarBuys offers technology solutions from Microsoft, Adobe, and Google exclusively to the US education market. Our Account Managers create and build consultative long term relationships with K12 and Higher Education clients throughout the US.
- Generate new clientele through outbound calls and emails on a daily basis
- Establish and expand relationships with key technology decision makers
- Effectively manage prospects and maintain key information by using Salesforce.com
- Position the strategic advantages of using ScholarBuys solutions and services
- Build consultative long term customer relationships
- Must be Competitive! Hunger to win new business! Money motivated!
- Possess the ability to listen, learn, and adapt quickly to feedback (Apprentice Mentality)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
- Ability to retain knowledge on our solutions, industry trends, and competition
- Bachelor’s Degree completed
- Annuity Sales Model – Account Managers get paid on new and residual sales
- Entry level Account Managers start with a Base + Commission Plan
- Unlimited earning potential – no caps on commission plan
- Awesome corporate culture! Competitive team in a casual environment
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield health and dental
- Partner sales incentives/competitions such as vacations, gift cards, SPIF programs.
- FIVE (5) WEEKS OF PAID TIME OFF ANNUALLY!!!!
- Up to 2 weeks paid holidays
- Week long company shut down
- Two weeks PTO
Think this job is perfect for you?