The Lenovo 100e Chromebook is designed for reliability, ruggedness and ease of use.
Reinforced ports and hinges, mechanically anchored keys and a water resistant touch-pad make the Lenovo 100e Chromebook durable while the 10 hours of battery life make it excellent for the education environment.
Lenovo’s portfolio of solutions are designed to give academic customers maximum value. Contact your Academic Technology Expert to learn more about other offers from Lenovo.
Rugged and Durable
• Drop resistant – rubber bumpers help the device withstand bumps and accidental drops from up to 75cm.
• Reinforcement around ports and hinges add durability that stands up to student wear and tear.
• Mechanically anchored keys resist removal by students.
• Water resistant keyboard channels spills (up to 330ml) away from the electronics to prevent damage.
• Fanless design eliminates the need for bottom vents which helps keep debris away from the electronics.
Designed for Education
- The anti-glare screen produces less reflection under florescent lights and near classroom windows, reducing student eyestrain.
- With up to 10 hours of battery life, teachers and students can work where they need to without a power cord. The battery is serviceable and can be replaced by school IT.
- A front facing webcam makes it easy for students to capture photos, videos, or collaborate on projects.
- Intel Celeron N3350 Processor
- Chrome OS
- 11.6” HD Anti-Glare screen
- 4 GB Memory
- 32 GB Storage
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- 2.75 lbs
- MIL-STD 810GW Standard Certified
- 3.5 mm Combo Audio