The Polar 3D printer is the world’s first printer based on polar coordinates. This design provides a 360 degree range of motion and an open view.
- Comes with Polar Cloud so you can upload projects and print from any where, any time
- Weighs about 10 lbs
- 314 cubic inch build volume
- No heated build plate to keep students safe from burns
- Quality parts to prevent repairs
- Supports Chromebooks, mobile devices, Mac or PC
- Build material is any non-Proprietary 1.75mm materials (PLA, ABS, Wood, Carbon, etc.)
Polar 3D also offers STEAMtrax, an engineering STEAM curriculum for K-12. This is the first curriculum that is aligned to Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). The curriculum provides guidance for teachers to show students practical uses for 3D printing and teach students about a variety of different subjects from the environment to the medical field.