The Lenovo 300e Chromebook is a popular option for the education market. Similar to the 100e we reviewed here, the 300e offers a durable design and a range of features that make it ideal for use in education. ScholarBuys is here to guide you through your Chromebook evaluation and procurement. Whether these are the very first devices in your school, or an add-on to your existing fleet, we can help you find the right Chromebook to fit the needs of your school or district.
Benefits and Specifications
Google Chromebooks are revolutionizing the way schools teach in the classroom. Designed for users functioning in a mobile and interactive environment, Google Chromebooks are a perfect fit for the classroom. Below is a breakdown of a few of the standout features included on the Lenovo 300e Chromebook.
The device has been designed to withstand the wear and tear of everyday classroom use, with a reinforced hinge, rubber bumpers, and a spill-resistant keyboard. It has also been tested to withstand drops from up to 29.5 inches.
The Lenovo 300e Chromebook is a 2-in-1 device, meaning it can be used as both a laptop and a tablet. It is equipped with a 11.6-inch HD IPS touch screen display with a standard resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. The device is powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 processor and comes with 4GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and an Intel UHD Graphics 600 GPU.
As mentioned aobve, this Chromebook is a 2-in-1 device. This is made possible by its 360-degree Yoga hinge, which allows students to use the device in a variety of different modes.
- Laptop Mode
- This is your standard Chromebook mode. Best utilized for typing and taking notes or using other applications during class.
- Tablet Mode
- Tablet mode is ideal for tasks that require touch input or drawing, such as taking notes, or sketching. In this mode, the device is folded back 360 degrees so that the screen and keyboard are back-to-back. This makes the device look and feel like a tablet, with the ability to use touch and a digital pen to interact with the screen.
- Tent Mode
- Tent mode is ideal for watching videos, presentations, or for video calling. In this mode, the device is folded back 360 degrees so that the screen is propped up like a tent, with the keyboard facing down. This mode is useful when space is limited, as it allows the device to be placed on a small surface, such as a desk or a table.
- Stand Mode
Stand mode is ideal for giving presentations, as it allows the device to be propped up like a monitor. In this mode, the device is folded back 360 degrees so that the screen and keyboard are back-to-back, and then rotated so that the keyboard is facing down and the screen is facing up. This mode is useful when giving presentations or collaborating with others, as it allows the device to be easily viewed by multiple people.
- Laptop Mode
The Lenovo 300e Chromebook is a versatile, durable, and affordable device that is ideal for use in the classroom. Its durability and unique hinge design set it apart from other Chromebook models, making it a reliable and practical choice for schools and universities. Overall, the Lenovo 300e Chromebook’s different modes offer flexibility and versatility for different tasks and activities. Its 2-in-1 design makes it a valuable tool for both students and teachers, allowing for easy transitions between laptop and tablet modes, as well as providing unique features for tent and stand modes.
ScholarBuys vs. the Competition
Our focus is to help you find the device that is best for you. By working exclusively with education we have a wealth of experience providing academic technology. We work with a variety of partners and can tailor our solutions for any scenario.
We offer a Chromebook Bundle tailored specifically for classrooms, schools, and districts! The bundle includes:
- 30 Chromebooks (Touchscreen options available)
- 30 Google Management Licenses
- 30 Content Filtering Licenses
- 1 Device Charging Cart
You also have the ability to customize the bundle to best fit the needs of your current project. If you need to adjust quantities or add any additional accessories listed below, ScholarBuys is committed to supporting you every step of the way.
ScholarBuys Buyback Program
We can also help schools earn money for devices that are no longer being used or need to be replaced. The Device Buyback program helps offset the cost of a new technology purchase! The process is simple:
- Reach out and let us know how many laptops, tablets, Chromebooks, or iPads you have for Buyback
- ScholarBuys will provide a quote for the value of your devices
- If you accept the quote, we will send you a shipping label to send the devices in
- All data is wiped from the devices
- Once all devices are processed you will receive a check in the mail for your earnings
ScholarBuys Chromebook Accessories
We collaborate with leading accessory and peripheral partners to ensure certified products work seamlessly to help you get the most from your Chromebook. Whether you are trying to keep devices protected and charged or if you are looking for additional software, these accessories are a critical part of success in the classroom. Here are a few of our popular Chromebook add-ons:
- Google Admin Licenses
- Content Filtering
- Charging Solutions
- Protective Cases
- Integration Services
- Asset Tagging
- Laser Etching
- White Glove
- Zero Touch
- Extended Warranty with ADP
For a more in-depth look at the Chromebook Accessories we offer, check out this recent post!
ScholarBuys Chromebook Manufacturers
ScholarBuys works with all manufacturers of Chromebooks and can put together a custom solution that fits your project. Brands that we see many of our current customers using include:
These manufacturers have a solution that is built for Education. Their Chromebooks are not only affordable, but are also durable and can withstand the rigors of every day use in the classroom.