Piper is the interactive computer kit for students to learn electronics and coding. Students build their own computer and begin to learn coding through games. This device takes 1-2 hours to assemble and comes complete with 8-10 hours of missions. After the missions are complete, students can use their creativity for endless possibilities with Piper!
- Recommended for children ages 8-12
- 3.5″ x 6.5″ x 11″ once assembled
- 7″ LCD display with 800 x 480 resolution
- USB charging
- Raspberry Pi Computer with built in WiFi
- SD Card with 8 pre-installed game levels
- Free downloadable content