LanSchool made some improvements with LanSchool V8.0 to make classroom management even better!
- LanSchool is now 4 times faster (4-6 fps). In Turbo Mode the software is now 8 times faster. It uses 50% less bandwidth for Student Thumbnails.
- LanSchool now has the ability to monitor battery usage and power status. There is also a mode to password protect your Chromebook to keep it secure.
- New reports allow you to view browsing history, device usage, software usage, and more.
LanSchool works with all devices in your classroom to keep students engaged and on task. Chromebook management allows you to stay connected with your class through monitoring and utilizing the chat function.
Other features of LanSchool include:
- Blank screen feature to black out screens when it is time for students to focus on you
- Polling feature to get instant feedback on which students are struggling
- Thumbnail feature to view all the screens in your class
- Broadcast feature to share your screen and guide students