Wonder Workshop’s mission is to empower every child to question, think, and create! Through the Wonder Workshop robots, Dash & Dot, students learn the basics of coding and robotics. The curriculum works with five different apps- Go, Path, Xylo, Blockly, or Wonder. These apps take students through different puzzles and challenges to build concepts of coding. This curriculum is geared towards K-5 and features 30 lesson plans with an educator guide. These fun, colorful robots engage students to make them learn while they play.
Why should you add Wonder Workshop to your curriculum?
- Incorporates STEM learning into your curriculum
- Designed to align with CSTA and ISTE standards
- Robots are a hands-on teaching tool to learn coding
- Promote creativity and problem solving
- Teaches in a group setting to strengthen teamwork
Wonder Workshop is also offered in bundles:
- Club Pack: 2 Dashes, 2 Dots, 2 Launchers, 2 Accessory Packs, 2 Building Brick Connectors, 1 Curriculum Guide, 1 box of Challenge Cards, 1 Year Online Curriculum Access to Lesson Library
- Classroom Pack: 6 Dashes, 6 Dots, 6 Launchers, 6 Accessory Packs, 6 Building Brick Connectors, 1 Curriculum Guide, 5 box of Challenge Cards, 1 Year Online Curriculum Access to Lesson Library
- Tech Center Pack: 12 Dashes, 12 Dots, 12 Launchers, 12 Accessory Packs, 12 Building Brick Connectors, 1 Curriculum Guide, 11 box of Challenge Cards, 1 Year Online Curriculum Access to Lesson Library